4. A. Goins, V. Ramaswamy, D. Lichlyter, A. Webb, JB Allen. Fabrication of a Compliant Bilayer Scaffold for Small Diameter Vascular Graft Applications. May 2018 Journal of Biomaterial Materials Science – Part A.
5. H. Henderson, V. Ramaswamy, A.E. Heid, M.S. Kesler, JB Allen, and MV Manuel. Mechanical and Degradation Property Improvement in a Biocompatible Mg-Ca-Sr Alloy by Thermomechanical Processing. Journal of the Mechanical Behavior of Biomedical Materials. 2018 April, Vol 80:285-292.
6. I. Berglund, E Dirr, V Ramaswamy, JB Allen, K. Allen, MV Manuel. The effect of Mg-Ca-Sr alloy degradation products on human mesenchymal stem cells. Journal of Biomedical Materials Research – 2018 Feb; 106(2): 697-704
7. A. Goins, V. Ramaswamy, E. Dirr, K. Dulany, S. Irby, A. Webb, JB Allen. Development of Poly (1,8 octanediol-co-citrate) and Poly (acrylic acid) nanofibrous scaffolds for wound healing applications. Biomedical Materials 2017 Oct 26; 13(1):015002.
8. V Ramaswamy, A Goins, JB Allen. Altered Functions of Human Blood Derived Vascular Endothelial Cells by Simulated Microgravity. Gravitational and Space Research. 2016 July Vol 4(1):2-16 ** Featured as Cover art**
10. I. Berglund, B. Jacobs, K. Allen, S. Kim, A Pozzi, JB Allen, M. Manuel. Peri-implant tissue response and degredation performance of Mg-1.0Ca-0.5Sr alloy in rat tibia. Materials Science and Engineering C. 2016 Vol 62: 79-85.
11. V. Ramaswamy A Monsalve, L. Sautina, M. Segal, J. Dobson, JB Allen. DNA Aptamer Assembly as a Vascular Endothelial Growth Factor Receptor Agonist. Nucleic Acid Therapeutics 2015 Oct; 25(5):227-34.
13. H.S. Brar, I.S. Berglund, JB Allen, M Manuel. The role of surface oxidation on the degradation behavior of biodegradable Mg-RE (Gd, Y, Sc) alloys for resorbable implants. Materials Science and Engineering C 2014 Jul 1;40:407-417
14. J.P. Ball, B.A. Mound, A. Monsalve, J.C. Nino, JB Allen. Biocompatibility evaluation of porous Ceria foams for orthopedic tissue engineering. Journal of Biomedical Materials Research – Part A March 2014 Vol 103 (1): 8-15.
15. J. Ball, B.A. Mound, J. Nino, JB Allen. Biocompatibility evaluation of Barium Titanate Foamed Ceramic Structures for Orthopedic Applications. Journal of Biomedical Materials Research – Part A 2014 Jul; 102(7): 2089-2095.
16. H. S. Brar, J.P. Ball, I.S. Berglund, JB Allen, M.V. Manuel. A study of biodegradable Mg-3Sc-3Y alloy and the effect of surface passivation on in-vitro degradation. Acta Biomaterialia 2013 Feb; 9(2):5331-40
19. JB Allen, S. Khan, M.C. Serrano, G. Ameer. Characterization of porcine circulating progenitor cells on a novel biodegradable elastomer: towards a functional endothelium. Tissue Engineering, January 2008, vol 14, issue 1, 183-194.
20. JB Allen*, D. Motlagh*, R. Hoshi, J. Yang, K. Lui, G. Ameer. Hemocompatibility evaluation of poly(diol citrate) in vitro for vascular tissue engineering. Journal of Biomedical Materials Research (JBMR-Part A). March 2007. Vol 82A, Issue 4, p907-916. (*) Authors contributed equally
22. J. Yang, D. Motlagh, JB Allen, A. Webb, MR Kibbe, O. Aalami, M. Kapadia, TJ Carroll, G Ameer. Modulating ePTFE vascular graft host response via citric acid-based biodegradable elastomers. Advance Material 2006, 18. 1493-1498
23. Y. Liu, JB Allen, Y. L. Kim, V. Turzhitsky, G. Ameer, V. Backman. Light Scattering “Fingerprinting” for Characterization of Smooth Muscle Cell Proliferation, Proceedings of SPIE, vol. 5319, BiOS 2004, Photonics West, San Jose, CA, January 24-29, 2004.